D&H SÉCHERON ELECTRODES PRIVATE LIMITED
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) POLICY
(Approved by the Board of Directors on 29th March 2014)
The CSR initiatives focus on holistic development of host communities and create social, environmental and economic value to the society through contribution to registered trust to conduct following CSR activities.
- For the purpose of the relief of the poor.
- For the advancement and prorogation or education and learning
- Grant or contributions for or towards the promotion of the welfare of orphans and poor children.
- Promotion of health of poor, distressed, afflicted and mentally, physically or psychologically handicapped.
- Giving or supplying clothes, linen, bedding, fuel, tools, medical or other aid in sickness, food or other articles, in kind to the poor.
- In helping people in times of floods, famines, earth quakes and in such other natural calamities, by way of lending monies free of interest, donations, etc. for residential accommodation and providing medical aid, food, clothes and other needy helps to such affected people.