R & D Centre
A Foundation of Research & Development
D&H Sécheron Electrodes Pvt. Ltd. has been amongst the first in setting up an independent R&D Centre attached to the main plant at Indore, India. R&D activity, in fact, has been given prime importance at D&H Sécheron since its very inception. The department of Science and Technology, Government of India recognized our R&D centre in 1979. They are renewing our recognition based on the developmental work carried out by us.
NABL Accredited Testing Facilities
Our testing laboratory has been accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL), Department of Science & Technology, India. Our testing facilities are one of the finest available to the welding industry in the country. Some of our testing equipment is mentioned further which includes
non-destructive testing. We also have a well-equipped machine tool workshop to prepare all types of specimens with the highest levels of accuracy and speed.
- Mechanical testing machines for Tensile and Hardness properties
- Impact test down to -196°C (ASTME-23)
- Metallographic test
- Corrosion test including advanced tests facility to conduct as per TM-01-77-96 (SSCS) and TM-02-84-96 (HIC) to meet NACE Specification requirements
- Micro Hardness
- Diffusible hydrogen test apparatus
- Wear testing machine (as per ASTMG 65)
- Non destructive test
- Well equipped heat treatment facilities
- Broaching Machine
- Creep Machine
All the equipments are calibrated frequently to ensure reliable results. Experienced and qualified operators are periodically trained, to confirm dependability and to operate all these equipments, effectively.