1. Chemical testing of raw materials by wet method
2. Knowledge in operation of OES Spectro
3. Knowledge in ISO systems
Qualification: B.Sc./ M.Sc. Chemistry
CTC: INR 2-2.40 LPA
Qualification: - B.Sc. / M.Sc. (Chemistry)
1. Sample Collection:
· Coordination with Raw Material Stores and get the GRIN.
· Prepare Label based on GRIN.
· Do physical Analysis of received raw material.
· Perform Sample drawing/collection as per defined SOP.
2. PMI Testing:
· Run raw material samples on PMI machine and generate the reports.
· Check the report and match as per the defined parameters.
· Clear GRN in ERP as per PMI report.
· If chemistry is not as per the standards, coordinate with mechanical lab and prepare welding pads for further QC analysis / testing.
3. Raw Material sampling.
4. Coordinate with the mechanical lab for preparation of hardness pad and ferrite pad.
5. Perform hardness and ferrite test as per defined SOP.
6. Prepare material requisition form and send the samples at QC lab (unit-1) for Spectro analysis.
7. Coordinate with QC lab for timely receipt of Spectro analysis reports of given samples.
8. Clear GRN in ERP as per Spectro analysis report.
We bring to the notice of all concerned that we i.e. D&H Sécheron have set up a merit based employee selection practice either privately or through the defined third-party agencies who are in-contract terms with us. We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
We never guarantee a candidate for getting selected for the position as it totally depends on the candidate’s potential and the job requirements.
We have noticed that fake job offers in the name of D&H Sécheron have been circulated by some unauthorized persons / fraudsters. Some fraudsters are using the D&H Sécheron name to solicit job applications and require the job seekers / applicants to pay processing fees or deposit amount by sending false emails or by making fraudulent telephone calls. If any person receives any unsolicited or fraudulent communication offering a job or an interview call from D&H Sécheron or securing a job at D&H Sécheron against payment of money, it is suggested not to respond.
We shall not accept any liability towards the representation made in any fraudulent communication or its consequences and such fraudulent communication shall not be treated as any kind of offer or representation by D&H Sécheron. On receipt of an interview call for any job in D&H Sécheron, the candidate may take some measures such as visiting the official web site to get the contact details and enquire with the human resources department of D&H Sécheron about the interview details and other relevant information. For further information please write to us on email@example.com or call us at +919833550505