They Were Using L&T Bronzetrode-079
Approx. 120 To 150 Kgs
300 x 250 x 100
1. Collected the water jacket from the stores & heated them up to 7000 c for 2 hours in the oven.
2. After maintaining the temperature up to 7000 c, took the material outside from the oven & with the help of burner we started to heat it again. covered the entire job with glass wool to maintain the temperature.
3. Then started the welding of copper to m.s with taking care of safety measures of the welder.
4. Welder was very happy to see the fusion beween copper & the m.s. material. they told it is very good product compare to l&t
5. We got the trail order immediately of 20kgs even though they were carrying the stock of l&t.